Recently when trying to login to a Citrix XenApp Server ( OS Server 2012 R2 ) users were getting a frozen Welcome Screen. The loading ‘Circle” would just stop and go no further.
Rebooting the cluster ( Datacollectors/Storefront and XenApp Servers ) did not resolve the issue. The session would start to load then go no further. I could login to the server via the console just not through the receiver.
Logging into the Data Collector I was greeted with
“Trial Period Expired”
Checking the Licensing Tab showed no available licenses. I wasn’t able to check the original licenses so I created a temp account to setup a Trial License of 90 days
Create Trial Citrix Licenses
- Navigate to www.citrix.com and select Sign In (located in the upper right hand corner).
- Sign in using your My Account login credentials
- Hover over the Downloads Tab and select Free Trials
- Select the product you are trying to evaluate
- Proceed to follow the prompts to request the product of choice