This is due to issues with Safari
- Install Chrome or edge on the mobile device
- Change it to the default browser
- When you try and login, choose ‘Open in Edge\Chrome’ and the authentication will work.
- Document Forticloud key off the unit
- Document the Contract Registration Code off the Forticare license purchases with the usit
- Login with a forticloud and register the device to an email address with the company domain. Once done get the device on the internet and make sure fortiguard represents what you see in forticloud. If forticloud is expired out the box contact FortinetSupprt
- On the device add the Contract Registration Code here
- If the device is in HA the License with the lowest time left will be used
I got deployment failed when trying to change a SQL servers License from Express to Developer.
I checked the Server and it had developer license installed on SQL
Looking at the JSON
Recently trying to setup a user to be able to access IRM documents out of a SharePoint library , and when opening the documents from the browser , an error would appear
access denied contact your administrator
I tested and the user could protect documents themselves showing the IRM platform was working. I tested setting up a test AD user and getting them to sign into that and still would open in login in a ‘Modern Authentication” login loop.
In the end a fix was to download the file before opening it ( Instead of clicking from the browser )