- Open Word 2007
- Press ALT and the F11 Key
- On the left hand side bar , Choose Normal , then This Document and enter the following code :
- Homescreen > Messages > BBKey > Options > General Options
- Homescreen > Messages > BBKey > Options > Email Filters
Recently when setting up friends and customers with Google Apps I keep getting authentication errors. I try and log into there webmail and this works fine, it’s only when logging in via POP3 or IMAP I get this password problem. Upon investigation Google seems to be locking some accounts with Captcha To unlock your Google Apps Email account via captcha go to http://google.com/a/yourdomain.com/UnlockCaptcha ( Replacing yourdomain.com) with your actual domain name Enter the Username and Password and the Captcha code , once it gives you the green light that your account is unlocked , it will authenticate fine! Google , It would be nice if you can warn the user he/her account is locked in webmail at least!
Also use this to turn on less secure Apps. e.g. Imap! https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
Spoolsv.exe - Application Error"“
The instruction at "0x77fcc2c0" referenced memory at "0x00000000".“
The memory could not be written."This is due to bad print jobs in the printer queue
- Open Control Panel, select Performance and Maintenance, select Administrative Tools and then select the Services option.
- In the Services management console, locate the Printer Spooler services, right-click on it and select Stop.
- Next, open the C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Printers folder. (Here, we are assuming that your Windows is installed in the default C:\Windows folder)
- Delete all the .SHD and SPL files from this folder.
- Finally, restart the Spooler service from the Services management console.