To Recreate SysVol Share
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate the following subkey in Registry Editor:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters
- In the details pane, right-click the SysvolReady flag, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
- Again in the details pane, right-click the SysvolReady flag, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
The NetLogon Share is actually the Scripts folder that sits in this Folder , so is this Sysvol folder is still blank if means your replication is not working
In the Event Log : Applications and Services Logs/DFS Replication in Event Viewer:
Check for Event ID’s 2010 or 4114 ,
set msDFSR-Enabled to FALSE
set msDFSR-Enabled to TRUE