- Needs a specific PDF Reader
Nitro PDF at the time of writing this does not work! Remember this will be for Internal and External People reading a protected document
- Deployment of Microsoft Azure Information Protection Viewer ( There is no Mac OSX client for Azure Information Protection.)
To read-protected Txt files and image files, think of files that will be protected without a reader.
- Authorized Workflow or Users to Remove the Sensitivity Label
If you want the send the document out of the organization to a user who is not setup in your company’s Azure AD ( e.g Guess Access ) you will need a Workflow that automates and logs this removal for Compliance/Auditing of a User with these permissions
- Sensitivity Labelling
- Enable Sensitivity on a Teams or Sharepoint Library Does not set Files underneath it
- You can set a Default Document Label however you will still need to encrypt old documents ( see below )
- Auto-Labelling Technology to do this needs License and is still in Preview License needed ( Microsoft 365 E5/A5/G5, Microsoft 365 E5/A5/G5 Compliance, Microsoft 365 E5/A5 Information Protection and Governance, Office 365 E5, Office 365 Advanced Compliance, Enterprise Mobility + Security E5, and AIP Plan 2 provide the rights for a user to benefit from automatic sensitivity labeling. )
- Use the Microsoft Cloud App Security dashboard with File Policy to Tag the files ( still needs above license )
- Breaks CoAuthoring
Can only use the web version of Office for Document CoAuthorign
- Needs the latest version of Office 365 for Client-Side Labelling Modifications
Remember any external people you are sharing with will need this as well to open
Trackback from your site.