Trying to deploy a MAM policy and the Teams app asked to sign into the Intune Portal App which would not let the user.
- Uninstall Intune app (Company Policy)
- Clear Android Settings | Accounts of all work accounts, including any reference to my personal MS account
- When opening Teams, rather than saying “switch accounts”, I just logged in using my personal account (the username for which was pre-filled)
- I added the Teams account to the Teams app – prompting the flow of:
- Installing the Intune app
- Granting device administrator privileges (including giving access to Contacts!)
- Getting the message that there is no administrator policy (or some such thing)
- Adding a PIN to Teams
- Getting back to Teams and signing out of my personal account
This seemed to have worked. I went on to test whether the security worked.
- Anything I downloaded to my device I couldn’t open (format incorrect)
- I could view stuff in Teams but I couldn’t open it on a native app.
Trackback from your site.