In iManage , when you right click a folder or workspace and Choose New then either :
- Microsoft Word Document
- Microsoft Excel Document
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
It comes up with styles that are different to the users normal.dot/dotm
The files are actuallycreated spawned from files inside
C:\Program Files (x86)\Interwoven\WorkSite\New
You can copy Styles to these documents using
Word 2007/2010: Go to the Developer tab > Templates group, then click Document Template. (If you don’t have the Developer tab [see the Notes below], you can access the Organizer from the Manage Styles dialog box (see Notes) — click the Import/Exportbutton in the bottom left corner.)
- Select the tab for the type of object you want to copy — e.g. Styles orMacro Project Items. For this example, you’ll copy some styles from another document to the one you have open; the same method is used to copy macros.
- Click Close File below the right panel. (You would usually close Normal.dot as you want to copy from another document, not the Normal template.)
- Click Open File below the right panel. By default, Word opens your Templates folder and sets the file type as a Document Template (*.dot) file.
- If you’re copying from another document and not a template, change the Files of type to Word Documents (*.doc, *.doc*), then navigate to the folder where the document you want to copy the styles from is stored.
- Select the document you want to copy from, then click Open.
- The name of the file you selected displays in the Styles available in field below the right panel in the Organizer dialog box.
- In the right panel, select one or more styles that you want to copy. UseCtrl+click and/or Shift+click to select multiple styles. In the screen shot below, I selected two Table styles.