Recently had a user trying to open a program on a Microsoft surface which had the highest resolution setting using a terminal server and the resolution was far too small on the program.
You can change this to use a standard DPI mode via the steps below
- Open the Registry and add the following key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > SideBySide
- Right-click, select NEW > DWORD (32 bit) Value
- Type PreferExternalManifest, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click PreferExternalManifest, and then click Modify.
- Enter Value Data 1 and select Decimal.
Then find the program executable ( .exe ) and create a program.exe.manifest ( Program being the program name ) in the same folder with the code from the below
Trackback from your site.