VERBOSE: Connecting to exchange-2016.domain.local
New-PSSession : [exchange-2016.domain.local] Connecting to remote server exchange-2016.domain.local failed with the following
error message : [ClientAccessServer=EXCH01,BackEndServer=exch01.rvh-win2k3.com,RequestId=75c539ee-5e13-4e23-b28c-d9dc6d
23b282,TimeStamp=7/31/2014 1:43:33 PM] [FailureCategory=Cafe-SendFailure] For more information, see the
about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
At line:1 char:1
+ New-PSSession -ConnectionURI “$connectionUri” -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Excha …
Step by step procedure:
1. Launch IIS Manager
2. Expand “Sites” under the server with this issue
3. Click on “Exchange Back End”
4. In the actions pane to the right, click on “Bindings”
5. Select the https type and click on “Edit”
6. Select the appropriate certificate and click on Ok.
Trackback from your site.