Linksys Wireless-G Ethernet Bridge WET54G to bridge an Xbox 360 to a wireless network rather than using a Xbox 360 Wireless Card, it randomly lost its configuration. Reconfiguring this device should of been easy , but not when Linksys try and make it hard as possible to get the information out!Recently after setting up a
- Right , so first port of call , hold down the reset button for 30 Seconds to reset to factory configurations
- Linksys’ “quick guide” states that you need the CD to start the Configuration Launcher .. Who Keeps CD’s Nowadays?
- Try and find the Software on the WET54G Page with My Version 2 Product
- Nothing! , Contact Linksys 24/7 Chat Support , After 10 Mins , shows me back to the download Page
- After more investigation this is only available on the Version 3 Product Page ??? Here’s the link you need! WET54G_Wizard_2_13.zip
- Installed the Configuration Software however if you are doing this remotely for a friend via his Wireless Internet and the Bridge is connected to the Ethernet Port , the software can’t check both ports even if if windows can ping it!
- Right , Go to it Manually , its standard IP address is
Trackback from your site.