I recently went to fix 2 Macs that had been updated to Mavericks and were displaying login prompts below for Keychain Access
There are multiple fixes on the internet which eventually fixed them both
- Open Up Keychain Access
- Click on Preferences
- Go to General
- Reset My Default KeyChain
- Go back to Preferences then choose KeyChain First aid and run a repair and fix
- In Finder Select Go in Top Toolbar while pressing the Option key and Click on Libray
- Go into the /Keychains/ Folder
- Look for a folder with a name similar to this “A8F5E7B8-CEC1-4479-A7DF-F23CB076C8B8”.
- Move this folder to the Trash.
- Immediately choose Apple Menu (?) > Restart… to restart your Mac.
- Go into Keychain
- Choose Preferences
- Choose First Aid Tab
- Choose “Syncronise login keychain password with account”
Try this if it’s asking you every 5 minutes, instead if just on startup.
Trackback from your site.