Disable Clutter Mode in Outlook
- Office 365 subscriptions billing administrators goes to [email protected] email
- Azure configured in subscriptions
- Azure using ea configured per department
- Company Information
- Technical contact
- Azure AD Connect
- Set-MsolCompanyContactInformation -TechnicalNotificationEmails “<email address>”
- Technical contact should be set to generic IT email address for the client. If in doubt, use email@example.com
- Message center preference – disable weekly digest
Azure AD Connect
Notification to generic email address
Security & Compliance
Region and industry settings – configure appropriately
Enable Auditing of admin user activities
- Visit https://protection.office.comas an Office 365 admin
- Click Search & investigation
- Click Audit log search
- If it’s not enabled you’ll see a link to Start recording user and admin activities. Click it to enable the Unified Audit Log.
Update wallpaper on domain controllers for clients we managed to notify administrator that MFA has been turned on for Office 365.
MFA activation issue
portal.office default to use SMS, update account to use mobile app
Enable Remember password for 14 days as a company wide settings
Disable user ability to change their password via Office 365 portal, if Azure AD Premium is not purchased.
Otherwise, password write back should be implemented for Azure Premium clients.
Limit permission for outlook Groups – https://thoughtsofanidlemind.com/2016/06/07/controlling-the-creation-of-office-365-groups-using-an-azure-active-directory-policy/
Auditing of mailbox – audit owner activities
Legal hold or archiving?
Trackback from your site.