- Right , so first port of call , hold down the reset button for 30 Seconds to reset to factory configurations
- Linksys’ “quick guide” states that you need the CD to start the Configuration Launcher .. Who Keeps CD’s Nowadays?
- Try and find the Software on the WET54G Page with My Version 2 Product
- Nothing! , Contact Linksys 24/7 Chat Support , After 10 Mins , shows me back to the download Page
- After more investigation this is only available on the Version 3 Product Page ??? Here’s the link you need! WET54G_Wizard_2_13.zip
- Installed the Configuration Software however if you are doing this remotely for a friend via his Wireless Internet and the Bridge is connected to the Ethernet Port , the software can’t check both ports even if if windows can ping it!
- Right , Go to it Manually , its standard IP address is
Installing a new version of Adobe Reader e.g. 9 or unistalling an older version can sometimes bring up the Error : Internal error 2753. Updater.api-NON-OPT during installation and not install Adobe Reader .. Useful!! To get round this error Download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility package , install , and open through Start , Program Files , Windows Installer Cleanup Utility Find any old Versions of Adobe Reader in the list and remove them, once this is done , rerun the Adobe installation or un-installation
- cscript %SYSTEMDRIVE%\inetpub\adminscripts\adsutil.vbs SET W3SVC/AppPools/Enable32bitAppOnWin64 0
- %SYSTEMROOT%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\aspnet_regiis.exe -i
Migrating Printers from One server to the other can be a harmless process and here’s how! First download “Windows Print Migrator 3.1” usually found here if not google it Open the printer migrator on your Old server ( The one you wish to transfer the printers from ) and Select the Action Menu then Backup This will backup all your printers drivers , shares and names etc to a cab file Open the printer migrator on your new server , and Action Menu then Restore. This now replicates the printer setup you had on your old server. All that needs to happen now is the clients need to readd the printers using the new server. This can be automated with this script saved as a .vbs and entered under a group policy for the OU Click on the more to see the code!