Trying to access the IBM IMM brought up the following error in Internet Explorer
“This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings.”
- Connect to IMM2 by telnet.
- Enter “username” and “password” as prompted.
- Enter the ‘SSL’ command. The return value should show as ‘-server e on’ meaning the HTTPS feature is enabled.
- Enter the ‘SSL -se off’ command.
- The result of the ‘SSL’ command now should show as ‘-server e off’ meaning the feature is disabled. If users need to re-enable the HTTPS feature, use the ‘SSL -se on’ command in the sequence described previously.
- Exit the telnet connection.
- Connect to IMM2 with a browser using Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) without SSL.