- Open Certificate Manager and delete the personal certificate
- Import new Exchange 2007 certificate from a provider such as GoDaddy.
- Get serial number from certificate details.
- From Command Prompt run: certutil repairstore my “Serial Number”
- Open Exchange system manager
- Enable-exchangecertificate –services “SMTP,POP,IMAP,IIS”
- Enter thumbprint for certificate.
- Export certificate from Exchange server using Certificate Manager – Include Private key information.
- Import certificate into ISA server using certificate manager
- Update listener on ISA firewall rule to use new certificate.